My December ASOS Wishlist | 2016

December 12, 2016

I’m not sure if it's this cold weather or the dark cosy evenings but I’ve found myself wanting to buy anything warm and cosy to cuddle up in in the evenings with a mug of hot chocolate, a cosy blanket and a good film.


December is probably one of my favorite months out of the whole year. It's my Birthday, Christmas and New Years! The run up to Christmas puts a smile on everyone's face. Buying presents for the people we love, decorating the christmas tree with family to some christmas classics and saying hello to another year.

ASOS is my go to when it comes to clothes, it just seems to have everything you need in one place which makes it easier! But don't get me wrong, I do like shopping around a bit too on Missguided, Topshop, Boohoo etc.

So without further ado, here's my December ASOS Wishlist:

ASOS December Wishlist





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow