This Post Is Dedicated To You Alex, Happy 20th Birthday

February 28, 2017


Alex,

Where do I start? 

Today is your 20th birthday. This is the 4th birthday we have been together for, and I know that we will be together to celebrate your birthday each year for the rest of our lives. 

The past 4 Years, 4 months and 10 days have been one hell of a relationship rollercoaster. We've had up and downs, we've passed milestones, we've laughed and we've cried, but I would never change it for the world because all the things we've been through or laughed about have brought me closer to you. You've taught me so much and helped me grow. You've been there when I needed you, comforted me and made me laugh! Whenever something good happens, you're the first person I want to tell. When something bad happens I can count on you to be there and tell me everything will be alright.
Your 16th Birthday, GCSE's, Miranda Hart & 2015 New Year
Being in a relationship, at a young age, has caused us to grow up together, and I will always be grateful for that. I got to grow up and experience the last 4 years of life with my best friend, battling whatever life throws but at the same time enjoying every moment of life together. 

First holiday together & Moving into our first house
I just wanted to take the time, on your birthday, to say thank you and tell you how special you are...

Thank you for supporting me in the things I love to do. 
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for always standing by my side.
Thank you for being there when I felt I had no one else.
Thank you for reminding me every day that I'm beautiful.
Thank you for loving me & my body the way I am, for never making me feel inadequate but perfect for who I am.

Your first car, first Christmas in our house, My 19th birthday & first trip to VLC
Thank you for the moments you make it clear you are proud of me. Whether you give me a look and a big grin or present me like royalty. 
Thank you for putting up with me being late or making you late! I know it bugs you to be late for things!
Thank you for being on my side when it feels like no one else is.
Thank you for making me laugh when I need it the most. 
Thank you for being my ultimate secret keeper.
Thank you for the little things you do for me every day.
Thank you for making me feel safe.
Thank you for loving me endlessly.
Thank you for being exactly who you are.

Your 19th Birthday, Move to VLC & Summer 2016
I don't think you know how special you are, not only to me but to so many people! I am so thankful for you, my life has changed for the better because of you. I don't know what I'd do without you. 

You are so hardworking, you make me proud every day. You surprise me with what you learn or what you have decided to put you mind to that day! Your capabilities are endless! 

I'm the luckiest woman in the world because I get to say I found my soulmate, and I'm in love with my best friend. 

Summer 2016, Oceanographic, 4 Year Anniversary & VLC Boat Show
You will achieve such amazing things, and I will be right by your side cheering you on and bursting with pride. 

I will never meet someone as amazing as you. 


Happy 20th Birthday Alex, 
I appreciate you
I'm thankful for you &
I love you.


Holly xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow